Following the approval of the academic calendar for the 2017/18 session by the senate of the University, the registration exercise for returning students commences on Monday, 5th to Friday, 9th March, 2018.
The following registration procedure are to be noted please:
- Returning students are to proceed to pay tuition fees as follows:
- Visit Plateau State Internal Revenue Service to obtain a Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Access the e0collection platform via www.remita.net
- Go t “Pay Stats Government and Agencies” and
- Select “Plateau State Government”
- Enter MDA Plateau state University, Bokkos) to pay
- Under the name of Service/Purpose, Select School/Tuition/Semester/Exam fee
- Tuition code 12020400 (fees – levies general)
- Enter your tax identification number (tin) and complete the remaining required fields
- Submit to generate your Remita retrieval reference (RRR)
- Click on any of the preferred payment options of card, internet or mobile banking, or visit any bank brank with your RRR to make payment over the counter
Tuition fee for returning student: Plateau State – Thirty Six Thousand Naira (N36, 000.00) only; while Out Of State is Eighty Two Thousand Naira only (N82, 000.00) (check the University’s website and notice board for the details of schedule of fees)
- Present the evidence of payment of tuition fees to the bursary department and obtain receipts/authentication
- Proceed to your department with the evidence of payment of tuition fees to collect course registration forms and register the required courses.
- Thereafter, proceed to the academic affairs division in the registry department to submit a copy of the course registration form duly endorsed at the department to be filed for record purposes
- Lectures for the first semester will commence on Monday, 12th March, 2018 (for both fresh and returning students).
- Late registration, after payment of penalty of Five Thousand Naira (for both fresh and returning students) will be from Monday, 12th to Friday, 16th March, 2018